Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology, Gazipur (DUET) has published the duet admission circular for the first year BSc Engineering and Bachelor of Architecture program for the academic year 2020-21. Many talented students want to graduate from a good institution. This University has brought a great opportunity for them. The university is known as DUET. In Bangladesh, this is one of the best engineering universities.
Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology, Gazipur, has published the admission circular for the first-year engineering program for the 2021-22 academic year. If you want to apply in this admission circular, you must apply within the specified time. You will find everything you need to know in this article today.
DUET Admission Circular 2022
Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology (DUET), located in Gazipur, is one of the most popular government universities in the country. The subjects that can be obtained in this university are Bachelor’s degrees in Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Industrial and Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Textile Engineering and Bachelor’s degree.
Only Diploma in Engineering degree holders can be admitted to this university for a Bachelor’s degree in various branches of Engineering and Architecture. Duet is one of the nine universities in Bangladesh offering PhD degrees. The university started its journey in 1980 with 120 students and now has more than 3,000 students.
DUET Admission Circular 2022 has recently been published on its own website. If you are looking for Duet Admission 2022, you have come to the right place. Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology (DUET) has announced the admission circular for the 1st year BSc Engineering and Bachelor of Architecture program in the academic year 2021-22. Applications will start at 10 am on May 2 and continue till 4 pm on June 20.
DUET admission Important information
- Application start date: 31 July 2022
- Application Ends: 25 August 2022
- Admission test start date: 30 September 2022
- Date of publication of merit list: 3 October 2022
- Admission starts from merit list: 10 October 2022
- Admission starts subject to vacancies: 1 December 2022
DUET Admission Requirements – The minimum eligibility to apply DUET
- Bangladeshi citizenship is required for the candidate.
- Candidates should pass Secondary School Certificate from any Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board / Technical Education Board / Madrasha Education Board in Bangladesh or pass the equivalent examination with at least 50% marks or a GPA of 3.00 (with optional subjects) on a scale of 5.
- Candidates should have passed the Diploma in Engineering / Architecture / Agriculture of Bangladesh Technical Education Board with an average of at least 60% marks or at least CGPA 3.00 on a scale of 4.
- Students who have passed the Diploma in Engineering / Architecture / Agriculture examination in 2019 and subsequent years will also be able to take the admission test. However, this rule will not apply to candidates working in other posts, including teaching in government, semi-government, and sector corporations.
- A candidate can apply in two categories. To participate in the admission test in more than one department, the candidate must apply separately. All departments offer admission tests to applicants, but applicants can choose one of them.
- In international students’ cases, the candidate must apply through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
DUET Admission Mark Distribution
|Second Paper||Technical Subject||150||150|
Minimum 40% pass number in the duet admission test. However, if less than 35% is found separately in the first and second papers, it will be considered unsuccessful. Only successful students will be on the merit list.
As you are already aware, the Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology Admission Test Circular has been published on its official website.
DUET Admission Notice
You can download the PDF file from the official website of Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology. For your convenience, we have published the Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology Admission Circular in PDF format in the form of pictures on our website. So those of you who want to know about the admission circular of Dhaka University of Engineering. They can download us from this article.
DUET Admission Application Process
Many of you are curious about the admissions process of Duet. So, in this article, we will explain how to apply for the duet.
You must first visit the official website of Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology.
You need to log in with Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology with the roll number registration number. Then you can get all the information in the admission test from here.
Fill out the form with the Parent’s name, roll number, registration number, the result of the polytechnic, and CGPA.
You need to upload a newly taken passport size 300 * 300-pixel image. You will receive a user ID after completing the registration process
Payment must be deposited through a User ID through Rocket and Bkash by SMS.
DUET Admission Admit Card Download
All students applying for Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology Admission circular 2022 will be able to download the admit card from admission.duetbd.org. Our website mentions all the Duet Admission Test Admit Card Download information.
The link to download the Duet Admission Test Admission is provided below. You can download the duet admission test admit card from the said link using the user ID and password obtained while completing the application.
Required documents for DUET Admission
Students who have passed the admission test must bring the original copy of the required documents and attest one at the time of admission.
- 02 attested passport size photo uploaded at the time of application.
- Secondary examination certificate
- Secondary examination mark sheet or grade sheet.
- Diploma in Engineering / Architecture / Agriculture Examination Mark Sheet.
- Diploma in Engineering / Architecture / Agriculture Examination Certificate
- If any candidates are employed somewhere, they will need a permit letter.
We have given Detailed information regarding Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology Admission Notice 2022, as mentioned in today’s discussion. Click here to learn about duet university. You can easily find any information Duet admission circular.