Every year lakhs of students in the country participate in the entrance examination and occupy the places in various universities through their own merit.Mbstu is one of those universities. Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (MBSTU) is the 12th public university and the 2nd public university in science and technology. Every year many students are admitted into this university.
But before every student gets admitted into their desired university they must know about the university’s subject list.
This article is very important for those students who are interested in the Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology subject list. So read this article carefully then you will understand about mbstu subject list.
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (mbstu) subject lists
Science and technology education and research have helped people achieve the impossible and reach the golden age of development. There is no doubt in the world today that science and technology education is of the utmost importance.
In facing the challenges of globalisation, Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology played a vital role in making Bangladesh a developed and prosperous country.
The Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (MBSTU) is a government-run university in Bangladesh. This university has 5 faculties and 16 departments.Here is the faculties:
Mbstu faculty list
- Engineering ( Faculty of Engineering has total 3 departments)
- Science ( There are 4 departments under Science faculty)
- Social science (There are total 1 departments in the Faculty of Science)
- Life science ( There are total 6 departments in the Faculty of life Science)
- Business ( Faculty of Business Studies has a total of 2 departments).
Mbstu subject list & seat numbers
The total number of seats in 16 departments under 5 faculties is 810.Mbstu admission circular shows that the university has reserved 55 seats for admission in the Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (BGE) department. Which was 60 last year.
|Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||55|
|Information and Communication Technology (ICT)||55|
|Life science||Environmental Science and Resource Management||55|
|Criminology and Police Science||60|
|Food Technology and Nutritional Science||55|
|Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering||50|
|Biochemistry and Molecular Biology||35|
MBSTU Admission Eligibility
- Applicants must have cleared the SSC exam in 2018 and the HSC exam in 2020.
- A Unit: Minimum GPA of 3.5 in SSC and HSC examinations separately. Besides HSC and SSC examinations, the aggregate GPA should be 7.50.
- B Unit: Minimum GPA of 3.50 in SSC and HSC examination separately except fourth subject.
- C Unit: If you want to take the C unit admission exam then you must have a minimum GPA of 6.50 in SSC and HSC exam.
Thank you for reading the entire article.All necessary and detailed information related to mbstu subject list has been mentioned through our discussion.So if you want to get admitted into mbstu prepare yourself according to your favourite subject.Good luck!!