Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (KUET) is a public engineering university in Bangladesh. It is located in Khulna District of Khulna Division in southern part of Bangladesh.
Many of us hope to study in Kuet. And to study in Kuet, we have to study very hard. Among many competitions one has to take a seat for oneself by the power of one’s knowledge.Today I will discuss with you about the Kuet subject lists so that you can choose your own favourite subject.
KUET subject list 2023
Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (KUET) is one of the best engineering universities in the country. There are few universities in the country with such a beautiful campus and session free as Kuet.
Among the engineering universities, most candidates get the opportunity to take the exam in Kuet, which makes the competition a bit more competitive. It is important to know a university’s subject list before the admission test.
KUET Faculty List
Kuet has a total of 16 departments under these 3 faculties – Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.The total number of seats in these 16 divisions is 1065, of which 5 seats are reserved for minorities and hilly areas.
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
KUET faculty- wise subject list & seat number.
|Building Engineering & Construction Management||60|
|Urban & Regional Planning||60|
|Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering||Biomedical Engineering||30|
|Materials Science & Engineering||60|
|Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||120|
|Electronics Communication Engineering||60|
|Mechanical Engineering||Chemical Engineering||30|
|Energy Science & Engineering||30|
|Industrial Engineering and Management||60|
Minimum Qualification for Admission
- Only science department students can take the exam.
- Must pass secondary examination with minimum GPA 4.00
- Candidates must have a minimum of 19 marks in the HSC Examination in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and English – these four subjects and separately in Maths, Physics, Chemistry among the mentioned subjects. Must pass with minimum grade point 4.0 in each subject and minimum grade point 3.5 in English.
- According to Integrated Engineering University Chuet, Kuet and Ruet admission circular 2022, a total of 30,000 candidates can participate in the admission test. Eligible students will be selected to participate in the final examination from among all the candidates who have applied for the initial application within the stipulated time.
KUET Admission Test Mark Distribution
As we know KUET takes their admission test along with CUET and RUET .In Integrated Engineering University admission test, MCQ admission test of 500 marks will be held for A Unit and MCQ of 500 marks and of 200 marks for B Unit i.e. total 700 marks admission test will be held. The admission test schedule for A and B Unit is mentioned below.
|Total Subject: 4||Total marks||500|
|Total Sub: 5||Total mark||700|
FAQ about Khulna University of Engineering & Technology
- How many seats are available in the KUET?
A total of 1065 undergraduate seats are available.Five reserve seats are available for minor tribes and Chittagong Hill Track students.
- How many subjects are available in KUET?
There are a total of 16 subjects offered by KUET. Undergraduate students are eligible to enroll in these courses.
- How many Facultys are there in KUET?
The Faculty of Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering offers a total of 1065 seats in 16 departments.
Hope you have gathered valuable information by reading our article. Our efforts will be worthwhile only when you benefit.Hope this article will be useful for all the students who are interested in the kuet subject list.