Are you looking for a top university that offers world-class education? Look no further than the MIST University! This prestigious university offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs that will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in any field. The campus is located in a beautiful city, perfect for getting involved in the local community.
Military institute of science and technology joined with Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) in 2006 before affiliating with Dhaka University (DU). Previously, only military officers could study here, but since 2002, civilians have been permitted to do so by completing an admission test. So Don’t wait any longer -check out the mist circular and apply today!
Table of Contents
- MIST admission circular 2022-23
- MIST Admission Test Educational Qualification 2022
- MIST Admission Available seat Numbers
- How to apply for the MIST Admission Test?
- Download the MIST Admission Test Admit Card
MIST admission circular 2022-23
Admission Circular 23 for the Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) will be available on 18 March 2022. You can visit the MIST website at www.mist ac bd and our website for more admission information.
MIST (Military Institute of Science and Technology) admission tests will be held several times during the second week of March (Friday) in 2022. The deadline to apply online is 18 February (Thursday).
Online application for admission Start date: 18 February (Thursday) 2022
Admission application closing date: 5 March (Saturday) 2022
Admission test charge: BDT. Eight hundred taka for ‘A’ unit and BDT. For 1000 units, ‘B’ and (‘A’ + ‘B’).
Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated based on their total GPA in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in HSC or equivalent examination. Priority will be given to mathematics, physics, and then numbers in chemistry for finding qualified candidates.
Result Determination Methods:
- Merit lists are only published based on marks obtained at the Admission Test. The pass mark is 40%.
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
- Calculator: You can’t Use Calculator.
- Second time: Yes (but 5% marks are deducted)
- Application Fee: 800 in Unit A and 200 for Archie (1000 in total)
- Mist question pattern: Bangla and English.
MIST Admission Test Educational Qualification 2022
The applicant must complete the SSC or similar examination from the Science group with a minimum CGPA of 4.00 (excluding the fourth subject).
The applicant must pass the HSC or similar examination in 2022 or 2021, the applicant must pass the HSC or similar examination in Bengali, English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics to get at least 22-grade points.
Candidates interested in Biomedical Engineering must have Biology at HSC or equivalent level with a minimum score.
Grade point average of at least ‘A-‘/GCE ‘A’ or equivalent level with a minimum grade point average of ‘C’.
Remember: To get in admission at MIST, you must solve the mist question bank.
Qualification for MIST written test
- Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated based on their total GPA in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in HSC or equivalent examination. Priority will be given to mathematics, physics, and then numbers in chemistry for finding qualified candidates.
- 560 seats will be available for the written test, which will be limited to approximately 10,000 (ten thousand) shortlisted candidates.
- The questions will be in English and Bangla, and applicants will be able to answer in either language. There will be no multiple-choice questions.
- The written admission test will be open to all candidates whose GCE A’ Level or equivalent exams were taken during the current and last year (only last year).
- The selection process for the written admission test will involve generating two separate lists (one for this year’s candidates and one for last year’s candidates).
- After selection at the written exam, you have to face a viva exam, and then if you are selected then, you have to fill mist admission fees.
MIST Admission Available seat Numbers
|Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering||60|
|Industrial Production Engineering||50|
|Nuclear Science & Engineering and Environment||40|
|Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||40|
|Water Resources and Coastal Engineering||40|
|Petroleum & Mining Engineering||30|
How to apply for the MIST Admission Test?
The university’s official website makes it easy for you to apply. You can deposit money according to the unit through Teletalk SIM when providing all the information accurately. Please be careful when using and sending SMS messages.
Download the MIST Admission Test Admit Card
It is required to download and print the MIST Admit Admit Card online. Click here to learn how to download the MIST Admit Card. Without a MIST Admit card, it is impossible to participate in the Admission Test, so you must download and print the card.
Most students are unaware of how to collect MIST Admit cards. Please read this article in full if you do not yet know how to download the MIST Admit card.
- First go to website.mist bd.
- Then, click on the Admit Card Download option.
- Enter your roll number and password in the login option.
- Your admit card will appear in front of you.
- Finally, download and print it out.
We hope you enjoyed this article! This article highlighted some of the latest and most interesting updates from the MIST Admission Circular. Always keep an eye on our website for more updates as they come in, as this is one area that we are extremely passionate about. Until next time!