Nursing is one of the most important jobs in the world, and it’s an increasingly important field to consider for career growth. As the healthcare industry continues to grow, so does the need for qualified nurses. If you’re interested in nursing, now is the time to start preparing. The nursing industry is growing rapidly, and there are many positions available. In addition, the number of students pursuing nursing degrees has increased in recent years, so competition for spots is stiff. Before making your decision, it’s important to understand the basics of nursing and the admission process. This article provides an overview of the Diploma in nursing admission circular.
Table of Contents
- Diploma in nursing admission circular
- Diploma in nursing admission Qualification
- Diploma in nursing admission Mark Distribution
- GPA calculating process
- Diploma in nursing admission Available seats
- Diploma in nursing admission circular PDF Download
- Diploma in nursing admission Online Application Process,
- Diploma in nursing admission Payment of application fee
- Diploma in nursing admission Admit Card Download
Diploma in nursing admission circular
Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council have started an online application process for a three-year Midwifery Diploma and four-year BSc Nursing authorities. This application process will run from 3 April 2022 to 20 April 2022. To be eligible, students must pass an admissions test.
Candidates who have passed the Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery Admission Test will be admitted to government institutions based on their merit list and preference order. All remaining successful candidates will have the opportunity to be admitted to private institutions in the order of merit.
- Application Starting Date:3 April 2022
- Application Ends Date: 20 April 2022
- Application Fees: 700 Taka
- Exam Date: 20 May 2022
Diploma in nursing admission Qualification
- The applicant must reside in Bangladesh permanently.
- The applicant must pass the HSC or equivalent examination by 2020 or 2021 and the SSC or equivalent examination by 2018 or 2019.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc in Nursing) is a four-year degree program that requires a minimum GPA of 7.00 in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent examinations in Science.
- To be eligible for the 3-year Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery / Diploma in Midwifery, you must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 in SSC or HSC or equivalent examinations from any department. A GPA of less than 2.50 is unacceptable.
- For admission to Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery courses, male candidates will be eligible 10% of reserved seats in government institutions and 20% of reserved seats in private institutions. A diploma in midwifery is only available to female students.
Diploma in nursing admission Mark Distribution
The written test will be conducted in one hour and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
Mark Distribution of Diploma in Nursing Science and MidwiferyCourse:
Marks distribution of BSc in Nursing course:
|Science ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology)||30|
- Candidates will be selected based on GPA obtained in SSC and HSC (equivalent) examinations and marks obtained in the written examination of the candidates.
- Those who get 40 (forty) or more marks in the written test will be considered to have passed. Candidates who have passed will be considered eligible to apply for admission to government institutions based on the merit list. The remaining successful candidates will be considered eligible to apply for admission to private institutions in designated seats.
GPA calculating process
GPA of SSC and HSC examinations will be marked with 50 marks. The number determination process is:
- SSC / equivalent GPA x 4 = 20 (maximum)
- HSC / equivalent GPA x 6 = 30 (maximum)
Diploma in nursing admission Available seats
There are a total of 4960 seats for Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery in 100 institutions across the country. According to the Circular, this number may be increased further.
- BSc in Nursing – 1200
- Diploma in Nursing – 2630
- Diploma in Midwifery – 1050
Diploma in nursing admission circular PDF Download
The PDF file of Diploma in nursing admission circular 2021-2022 has been mentioned in our discussion. The PDF contains all the detailed information you need. Click on the download option below for the next requirement: Diploma in nursing admission circular 2021-2022.
Diploma in nursing admission Online Application Process,
The student must follow the following application process to apply for Nursing Admission Notification 2021-2022. Candidates can apply online at bnmc.teletalk.com.bd. You will be guided through the online application process in the following steps.
First, click on the Apply Now option.
Click on the Nursing Application option.
Provide your personal information, exam roll registration number, and other academic information per the instructions on the website.
Your next step is to choose the nursing college of your choice.
You must upload a passport-sized photo and your signature on the website.
Be sure that all the information you have provided is correct before submitting it.
Now print and save the specific form with the username.
Diploma in nursing admission Payment of application fee
The application fee must be paid after an online application has been successfully submitted and correctly filled out. Application fees must be paid within 72 hours. You can pay fees through Teletalk’s prepaid mobile service.
The application fee for BSc in Nursing course is Rs.700, and the application fee for Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery is Rs.500. The application fee must be paid via two SMS. Follow these instructions for sending SMS.
1st SMS: BNMC <space> User ID and send to 16222
2nd SMS: Send to BNMC <space> YES <space> PIN and 16222.
Diploma in nursing admission Admit Card Download
Admit cards for BSc in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing, and Midwifery Admission Test can be downloaded from the BNMC Teletalk.com website. Log in with your ID and password to download the admit card.
If the user ID or password is lost, it can be recovered from the same website. The steps below will guide you through downloading it:
- Go to the official website of BNMC.
- You need to log in with the user ID and password to access the Admit Card option.
- Download and print the PDF of the admission card.
Are you looking to become a registered nurse? You’ll want to check out the latest Diploma in nursing admission circular. This article contains information about the various nursing programs available and includes information about how to apply. So if you’re thinking of becoming a nurse, be sure to read this circular carefully. You might be surprised by what you find!