Combined CUET, KUET & RUET Admission Circular 2022 has been published. The Circular has been published on www. admission ckruet ac bd.Since the announcement of the circular, all the students who want to be admitted to Bangladesh’s government engineering and technology universities have been looking for the admission circular.
If you are here to get information about Combined CUET, KUET & RUET Admission Circular 2022, you have come to the right place. Today’s article is about the Combined CUET, KUET & RUET Admission Circular 2022. We have a detailed discussion on this, and you can find it below.
The CKRuet admission test circular was published on the admissions website of the University of Engineering on May 31st, 2022.
Admission application Starts for the three engineering universities for the 2021-2022 academic year from June 7-19. The admission test will be held on August 6.
This time 30 seats will be increased to 3 thousand 231 in the three universities of the cluster. From all of these seats, 21 seats will be reserved.
|Application Start Date||June 7, 2022|
|Application Ends||June 19, 2022,|
Test Result Date
|06 August, 2022|
23 August, 2022, Tuesday
|Application Fee||1000 taka|
- Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology (CUET).
- Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology (RUET)
- Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (KUET).
CUET, KUET & RUET have different units. Each unit has a separate section. Students can choose the subject of their choice if they are ahead in ranking results. University admission tests are a lot like war. If you are fully prepared, you can win the battle.
|Ka||Engineering Departments and Urban and Regional Planning Departments|
|Kha||Engineering Departments, Urban and Regional Planning Departments and Architecture Departments|
- Bangladeshi citizens are required to apply.
- Candidates have to pass the HSC / equivalent examination in 2021.
- Students who graduated from any Bangladeshi Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Madrasa Board, or Technical Board must have a GPA of at least 4.00 in their secondary\quivalentle examinations in 2018 or 2019 or an equivalent grade in a similar examination.
- Students who completed the Higher Secondary / Alim / equivalent examination from any Bangladeshi Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education / Madrasa Board / Technical Board must get a different grade point of 5.00 in each of the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. A minimum of 4.00 in English is required.
- It is required to get at least an equivalent grade in these subjects in the English version or an equivalent grade from the Board of Foreign Education.
- Furthermore, to be admitted to the Biomedical Engineering Department, the candidate must have at least a 4.00-grade point average in Biology in the Higher Secondary / equivalent examination.
- If the candidate has passed GCE ‘O’ and GCE ‘A’ levels, they will have to get separate ‘A’ grades in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English at the GCE O’ to participate in the admission test.
- The GCE ‘A’ level candidates require separate ‘A’ grades in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. In addition, to be admitted to the Department of Biomedical Engineering, the concerned candidate must get at least a ‘B’ grade in Biology in the GCE ‘A’ level examination.
- From among the eligible applicants, the first 33,000 will be allowed to take the admission test based on the total marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English subjects in the HSC or equivalent examination.
There will be 500 marks for MCQ for the group Ka, 500 for MCQ for group Kha, and 200 for drawing, i.e., a total of 700 marks for the Kha unit admission test.
|University Name||Seats||Reserved Seats||Total Seats|
|Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET)||1230||05||1235|
|Chattagram University of Engineering & Technology (CUET)||890||11||901|
|Khulna University of Engineering & Technology (KUET)||1060||05||1065|
- A candidate’s merit will be determined only by the total number of points obtained in the admission test. The Engineering Departments and the Urban and Regional Planning Department will publish merit lists based on the candidates’ merits, while the Architecture Department will publish a separate merit list.
- If more than one candidate receives the same total mark on the admission test. In that case, the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English in the admission test for Engineering Departments and Urban and Regional Planning Departments, and the marks will be obtained from Free Drawing, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English in the admission test for Architecture Department will be used to determine merit.
- A separate merit list will be published for candidates eligible for admission in reserved seats.
You can easily download the PDF file. For this, you can visit the official website. Also, high-quality pdf and image files can be collected from our website. Visit our official website to download RUET, CUET, CUET Admission Test Circular 2022.
All the instructions for application are given on the official website www. admission kuet.ac.bd. The application form must be filled out and submitted per the instructions. It is advisable to visit the website for details about the application.
Visit the website Online
Visit admissionckruet.ac.bd for more information.
You can download an application form by clicking on the Apply Now buttonm.
Complete the form with all the necessary information. Ensure the application does not contain any incorrect information or may be cancelled.
Once you have completed everything, click Submit to complete your application.
A preview of the application will be shown to you. If you prefer, you may download and use it later.
The three major engineering universities in the country, KUET, RUET, and CUET, have agreed to take a bunch of admission tests. The admission test for first-year Combined CUET, KUET & RUET Admission Circular 2022 academic year.
There are 3160 seats available between the three engineering universities. On our website, you can find complete information about the combined CUET, KUET & RUET Admission Circular 2022. You can also learn about exam times, seats, application deadlines, university websites, and how to prepare for university admission.