The Armed Forces Medical College is a military medical college established in 1999 in Dhaka. The college is run by the Bangladesh Armed Forces and is under the Ministry of Defense. There are two types of students: Medical Cadets (AFMC Cadets) and Army Medical Corps Cadets (AMC Cadets). There are opportunities for 125 students to study in two categories every year.
The MBBS admission test for the first year of the postponed 2022-2023 academic year of the Armed Forces Medical College and five Army Medical Colleges. Please click here to view the current AFMC admission circular. This college offers medical education to undergraduates in Bangladesh.
Here you will find your AFMC Medical College Admission Circular. If you are interested in applying to AFMC, you can do so by completing the online application form.
AFMC admission circular 2023
Those of you are preparing for admission to the Armed Forces Medical College. They will get all the information through the article. This article presents all the information about Arm Forces Medical Admission Notification, Important Information, Admission Eligibility, and Distribution. So for those who want to know about this, read this article from beginning to end.
An admission circular for the Armed Forces Medical College Bangladesh has been published. The AFMC Admission Circular 2023 has been published on their website. AFMC Admission Circular 2023 caused a lot of concern among students. This Circular was published on March 1, 2022. Students can view the AFMC Admission Circular 2022 from the official website of AFMC.
- Online Application Start Date: March 3, 2023,
- Last date for online application: is March 12, 2023.
- The last date for submission of the online application fee: is April 8, 2023
The MCQ system test will have 100 marks, but 25 will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The GPA of SSC and HSC will be used to determine 200 marks. The GPA obtained in SSC is worth 75 marks, and the GPA obtained in HSC is worth 125.
Admission requirements for AFMC
SSC / Equivalent Result: 2018 or 2019
HSC / Equivalent Result:2020 or 2021
- The GPA for candidates seeking admission in the Armed Forces Medical category must be at least 10.00 on the HSC and SSC examinations.
- Candidates seeking admission in the Army Medical category must pass HSC and SSC examinations with a minimum GPA of 9.00.
- The candidate must get a minimum GPA of 3.50 in Biology in HSC / equivalent examination.
- Candidates who completed their SSc/HSC/equivalent exam before 2018 would be unable to apply.
- A mark will be deducted from the score if the examinee has already passed the medical/dental examination or 8.5 points if the examinee is currently a student in the medical field.
- Height (minimum): Male – 1.63 m (5 ft 4 in); Female – 1.56 mm (5 ft 2 in).
- Weight (minimum): Men – 85.45 kg (100 lb); Female – 40.90 kg (90 lb). A person who weighs more than the scale for the armed forces is ineligible based on their height and age
- Chest size (minimum): Male – Normal – 0.7 m (30 in) and enlarged – 0.61 m (32 in);
- Female – Normal – 0.71 m (26 in) and extended – 0.8 cm (30 in)
- It will not be accepted if each eye has visual acuity, nearsightedness, and astigmatism of more than 25 diopters. If the applicant is colorblind, they cannot apply.
Candidate evaluation method
|GPA obtained in SSC/equivalent examinations Multiply with 15||75 Marks|
|GPA obtained in SSC/equivalent examinations Multiply with 25||125 Marks|
|Written test in MCQ method||100 marks|
Admission test method 2023
Written Test (MCQ Method) = 100 marks.
|General Knowledge (History and Culture of Bangladesh)||05|
How to Download an AFMC Admit Card?
AFMC Admit cards are important documents for medical admission exams. Without them, candidates cannot participate in the admission process. Keep this in mind.
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Go to afmc.teletalk.com.bd to download the admit card for 2023.
Step 2:Enter ID
Enter your user ID and password.
Step 3: Find your desired option;
Timageick on the Admit Card option.
Step 4: Download Admit card.
Now, you will see the download button. Click on it.
Step 5:Print your Card,
Then print on white A4 size paper. You have to carry it in your exam and other processes.
How to apply for Armed Forces Medical Admission?
Step 1: Visit the AFMC website.
You can apply to the Armed Forces Medical College by visiting the official website.
Step 2: Upload your image.
You must upload all the information and pictures. You must upload the image as a JPG file within 100 KB of the newly weighed 300-pixel image.
Step 3: Submit Application fees.
The candidates must send 1000 takas through their Teletalk mobile connection within 48 hours after completing an application. To participate in the admission test, candidates must complete the payment process via SMS from the cantonment of their choice.
Thank you for reading our article! Here, we will be sharing some important information about the AFMC Admission Circular. Our aim is to help you with your application process if you have any questions or concerns.